Maine USA Softball News
The USA Softball of Maine Commissioners meeting was held Saturday Oct. 19th at the Alfond Center in Waterville.
State Tournament dates and sites were decided and are as follows.
- Men’ Class D Slow Pitch July 18-19, 2020 in Lewiston
- Men”s Class E Slow Pitch July 18-19, 2020 in Augusta
- Adult Co-ed July 25-26 in Waterville
- All divisions and all age groups June 26-28 2020 in the Greater Waterville area.
- B division will remain a double elimination Format
- A division will remain a 3 game guarantee.
Also starting in the fall of 2020 you will be able to start registering JO teams for the Following year. This is something that many JO teams have asked for. We will still start 2020 championship roster registration in January so the fall registration will take effect for the 2021 season.
Also if your team has some good quality pictures of your team participating in USA softball games please send along to your commissioner or to Jeff Marshall.
The Capital Area Umpires Association want to congratulate Erskine Academy for winning the Sportsmanship Award in the Capital Area!
Looking for softball minded individuals who would like to be involved in JO youth Girls Softball or the Adult game.
Contact Tony Gowell with your interest and how you would like to participate.